Daily Quick Write Challenge
Keep your writing skills sharp with daily practice. Take the challenge to write for at least 15 minutes every day!
No Red Ink
No Red Ink posted a 2-week writing challenge for students. 15 minutes of writing for 10 days.
How the challenge works:
1. Find a good spot to be your “writing spot.” Try to pick a place without
distractions, where you’ll be able to keep your focus.
2. Choose your method for writing (e.g., computer, pencil and paper).
3. Set a timer for 15 minutes, or look at a clock to figure out your ending time.
4. Find the prompt of the day. Feel free to write about a different topic if you
already have something in mind that you feel strongly about!
5. Start writing! Challenge yourself to keep writing until the timer goes off.